Plaque on the Scott Monument in Princes Street Edinburgh
The monument was designed by George Meilkie Kemp and inspired by the architecture of Melrose Abbey and Roslin Chapel. It was started in 1840 and finished in 1844.
Author: Credit to be used for all published images - "photography-Alexander M Howe"
Stock library photo size: 12.1 Mpixels (34.5 MB uncompressed) - 4253x2834 pixels (14.1x9.4 in / 36.0x24.0 cm at 300 ppi)
Stock library photo keywords: 1844, Architecture, Bird, Blue Sky, Building, Built Structure, downloads, George Meikle Kemp, Historical Site, Image Library, Prints for sale, Seagull, Sir Walter Scott Memorial, Stock Image, Stock Photo, Stock Photo Library, The City of Edinburgh Council, Tourist Attraction, Tree
Published in: Edinburgh, Scotland Miscellaneous, Signs, Northern Europe