History Plaque on All Souls Church Langham Place
"This Church, designed by John Nash to complete his scheme for Regent Street, was consecrated on 25th November 1824..Aerial bombardment on 8th December 1940 made it unusable but it was re-opened for worship on 29th April 1951..A major reconstruction took place from 1st May 1975 including the provision of the new Waldegrave Hall and the Church was re-opened on 2nd November 1976. .Thousands worship here each week."
Stock library photo ID: 51414-ldncty
Stock library photo size: 10.2 Mpixels (29.2 MB uncompressed) - 2610x3915 pixels (8.7x13.0 in / 22.1x33.1 cm at 300 ppi)
Stock library photo keywords: Building, downloads, History, Image Library, John Nash, Nobody, Notice, Old, Pillar, Place of Worship, Portrait Format, Prints for sale, Public, Services, Sign, Statue, Stock Image, Stock Photo, Stock Photo Library, Stone, Times, Upright, Vertical