Sign for The Four des Navettes Bakery founded in 1781
This bakery was established in 1781 and is now owned by Jean-Clause Imbert and son.
Stock library photo ID: 51810-trvfr
Stock library photo size: 13.1 Mpixels (37.5 MB uncompressed) - 4434x2956 pixels (14.7x9.8 in / 37.5x25.0 cm at 300 ppi)
Stock library photo keywords: 1781, Bakers, Bakery, Cruise, Culture, Heritage, Historic, History, Image Library, Nobody, Secret Recipe, Sign, Social History, Stock Image, Stock Photo, Stock Photo Library